I'm blonde, why do I need purple products?
Whether you are a natural blonde or a chemically treated blonde, you know that your hair requires that little bit of extra assistance to keep your colour looking fresh and to reduce any brassiness and yellow tones.
Often blonde, grey, or white hair can turn yellowish over time and this is where a purple pigmented shampoo and conditioner is a game changer! The purple pigment neutralises the yellow tones making the colour appear more vibrant again and the reason that purple works is because it is the opposite colour of yellow on the colour wheel, thus cancelling the colour out.
There are a number of reasons why your hair colour may change over time, the main culprits are due to being exposed to different environments, such as swimming pools, the ocean and even minerals in the water when you shower.
Here at BodFood, we recognised the need to create a non-toxic Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner that was packed full of vitamins, botanicals and superfoods that would nourish and repair your hair whilst taking care of this brassiness issue!
Introducing our non-toxic, professional, salon-quality Blondie Shampoo and Conditioner.
These incredible products utilise a special violet dye to beautifully tone blonde and grey hair and brighten your locks like never before and keep your hair looking its best in between your salon visits!
You will also find the products packed with these incredible natural ingredients:
- 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 is a powerful conditioning ingredient that leaves the hair smooth and tangle-free.
- 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗮 is known to improve hair colour uptake by up to 20%
- 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗶𝗹 to moisturise and condition both the scalp and the hair follicles.
- 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗶𝗹 is a potent botanical for hair growth, however, it is also known to slow the graying of hair, promote shininess and prevent and reduce dandruff!
- They also contain 𝗩i𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗕, 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗶𝗹, 𝗝𝗼𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗮, 𝗡𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲, 𝗚𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗴, 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 and 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗵...wow!
Want to treat and transform your gorgeous blonde locks?
Head over to www.bodfood.com.au and explore this 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗪 range!